Friday, November 21, 2014

Univision New Year's Eve Promo Video Shoot!

OVERNIGHTER AT MAGIC KINGDOM!

Guess who stayed up all night at MK to a video shoot???

I dragged Jaime to do this with me and I'm so glad I didn't go alone :)))



Jaime and I decided to go to Longhorn Steakhouse before this adventure
So much food.  So full.  So ready.  


Welp, here it goes.

IT'S SO PRETTY


Main Street U.S.A. is looking a little dead
Alone at last... But not for long...



Finding friends are aways fun!

Yay

Well this is definitely not Wishes.

Sean Mocha... Da bomb


Boom


 I really love these pictures.


 Mickey and Walt


Reminds me of Reck-It-Ralph


  
I walk this lonely road...


My Girl Jaime

Emptiness = Perfect photo opportunities

We Got Party Hats


I had like 4% battery here

^^^ My last photo of the night ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment