Monday, November 10, 2014

Tower of Terror Run, Spectacle, and Coronado Springs!

So a couple days ago I picked up and EHH (Extra Hours Hotline) Shift and got a sweet 8 hour shift for the Disney Run! 
I love working events soooo much!
They are literally the best things ever.


We're so slap happy.


The race hasn't even started yet!

I worked Studios tonight
She worked Epcot
We were both dead by the end of it...
Though as you can tell, I love events.


This is the "famous" black cat that was accidentally incorporated into the Osbourne Lights

Selfies for days
I love the hats we get to wear
It makes it so festive!
Got SODL!




On to the next topic! 
CORONADO SPRINGS!
It's so pretty, even at night!

But in the morning... IT WAS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL


And this was my boredom at some point.
Frozen needs to go away
Please though
Really.


Till Next Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment