Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Week Shenanigans.

Somehow I managed to get off on Halloween... A HOLIDAY.  I was super surprised/bored but it's all good, still had a little.  How could you not though!

Look at me!
Actually being there for a Toy photo!


So why not start off Halloween week with Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios!

Yes, we still go to other places outside of Disney...
I just don't have a car...
Pretty hard to travel otherwise.

Beware, this is a relatively long post of pictures.









 The Purge, Face Off, Walking Dead, Halloween, and More!
Kalyn and Christian are the bomb

So many people waiting for The Walking Dead House



Everything was so incredible

So much detail!





And here's me with my ridiculous Snapchat Selfies...

I don't even like selfies.



 On Halloween itself, I didn't go trick or treating... Instead we went over to Kelsies and just hung out!  Had fun!  Played Games!  Enjoyed our hilarious selves :)











 Max above and Shannon below
We are all a little crazy


That Paddi Face Though

We are the girls of the house!


And then another night came along!  After earning my Mouseters Degree, we decided to celebrate my day off and completing class by going to Downtown Disney!
Sorry I can't rotate the picture.

 Before the Shenanigans of the night


 We're all still just as crazy as before



 We listened to some bands play some music
I watched as Bri and Alexis got their groove on on the dance floor.
Spanish music.
I'm Puerto Rican... I should know how to dance!


And then we get home and are bored again... My life turned Disney
I'm a pretty princess



No comments:

Post a Comment