Saturday, November 8, 2014

Adventures in the Kingdom with Casey!

Well these aren't from yesterday, but the day before after work!
I can't believe the hat is going :(
The Struggle

Magic Kingdom!
Parades
Islands
and 
Fantasies!

Today Casey (From Jedi Training Academy) and I took a trip to MK to just hang out.
We kind of just went to Vista and got on the first bus we saw.
Adventures Await!


I always forget the name of this new parade that replace Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it.
It says "vamos" a lot in it
Vamos! Vamos! 

Minnie and Baloo 


Seeing The Toys are always a blast!
Woody's character interactions are possibly the best ones to go to :)



The castle hub would look great without this wall covering it up
Buuuut, there is going to be so much more room for activities when they are done with it!!!





IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE TOM SAWYER'S ISLAND ON YOUR SPARE TIME... GO DO IT!

I really just wanted to let you guys know
It literally one of the most beautiful spots in Walt Disney World


It's a hidden gem of Magic Kingdom.


There goes Casey!

One of the most beautiful pictures I've taken so far.
 The Ferry Boat!
I don't remember the last time I was on this
Still so BEAUTIFUL
 

 Gaston's Chair is HUGE



 And of course it's always nice to meet Princess Tiana



I REALLY LOVE THESE PHOTOS 

:)

Happiness all around 




Till Next Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment