Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quick Post

A Few Things I Wish I Brought/What I've Needed...


1) A Car!  If you have a car, I suggest you bring one.  Yes, we do get transportation from TrasnStar, but it is incredibly unreliable and limits your traveling range.

2)  Things for Classes-  If you are taking any of the Disney Classes down here, make sure you are prepared.  I could have easily brought the things I needed from home instead of spending money down here.

3)  Hangers and Plastic Drawers-  Definitely something I couldn't brought with me if I had a car.  Beware, I live in Chatham with 2 bedrooms.  We took the larger closet so we have a lot of room, but the other one doesn't have that much space... (Don't over pack!)

4) Spending Money!  This is super important in your first few weeks since your won't be getting a paycheck.  Make sure you have saved up some money before coming down and budget once you get here!


P.S. If you are get to the phone interview, prepare yourself with YouTube videos and other blogs... and be sure to SMILE!

Till Next Time:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment