Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day Off!

After a fun, long week at work, we had today off.  What else to do but to go park hopping!  
Me and Alexis decided to make our way over to EPCOT and take the boat over to Hollywood Studios (Where I work). 
I really wanted Japanese for the past couple of weeks so why not go to Japan to eat dinner!  
 
Lots of pictures in this blog!
 
  
 
EPCOT!
 
 
I had some awesome Sushi and then we headed over to Morocco to meet Aladdin and Jasmine!   
 
 
 
As you can see... My favorite Princess is Jasmine
And Alexis' man is of course Aladdin!
 
 
A little too excited for this.
 
 
 
There's a random London telephone
And dolphins!  What I want to do in the future!
 


After that we literally just hopped on a boat to Hollywood Studios  


 These are from before, but yay!  Hollywood Studios!

 
 
Wasn't taking too many photos, but here's me singing in the rain!
And there was only a 30 minute wait at Toy Story Midway Mania at 9pm... Sounds a little too crazy for me.  We went on all the major rides there... Toy Story, The Great Movie Ride, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Tower, and Star Tours....  Had an AMAZING day off!
 
Previous Picture of Tower
 
These are from FANTASMIC!
 
 

 Last week we went to Magic Kingdom and I think we concluded the Alexis is my wifey

 
And once again miss you Julian
 
 
Till Next Time:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment