Saturday, April 19, 2014

21 Day Countdown!

Sooo, guess what came in.... THE OFFICIAL POSTCARD! Here it is!
 
 
It's down to the final 21 days till I leave on a flight from New York to Orlando to meet up with my roommate Alexis!  It's crazy to think that just a couple weeks ago I re-found out about the program and now I'll be living the dream! What are the odds that I'd be living in Disney for 8 months!!!! (About 5,000 out of 25,000 if you remembered.) 
Next post will be a packing list... Actually, my packing list, so it'll be a little directed towards me and being a girl.  I've read at least 10 packing lists and videos and put them into one giant list.  I just don't have my flash drive on me now, otherwise I'd do it. 
Well, nothing left to write about besides how excited I am, but we all don't need to read about that. I'll try and post every day once I start packing which will be two days before I leave!  Any suggestions to packing for 8 months in one, maybe two suitcases?
 
 
Till next time: 

No comments:

Post a Comment