Saturday, October 11, 2014

IT'S FRIDAY... Well, Now Saturday.

Welp, class was fun today!  Visited my homeland today after laundry, and then a night out with the girls!  The adventures with the girls of 30303




This is my lovely Camille!  She's my little Asian who cooks me food when I'm hungry and falls asleep in class... Literally, she does it all the time!


My fancy hat.. Does it fit?


BAM The Glorious Sorcerer Hat! 


 Had to put this in GIANT form...
Alexis with my hair :)
Muahahaha

My girls... Well some of them anyways... And mostly Alexis... She's my Edwoo... (Strawberry from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2)        And then there's Bri... She's a little crazy...


Arrrghh me hearties...
(How do you spell that?)  
Copper the Doctor says goodnight.

Till Next Time:


No comments:

Post a Comment