Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Frozen's Christmas Parade Celebration

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday was the taping of the Annual Christmas Parade here at Disney and of course since Elsa's lighting the castle, it would only be proper to name the parade after the movie too.

Sunrise behind the Contemporary Resort

Here are some pictures of Sundays and Mondays recordings... I wasn't able to make it for Tuesday due to working at the Frozen Snowgrounds :(

Dapper Dan Olaf... Creepy

Beauty is from Within


 Panoramics are Fun


 The stage was very cool.  Especially when they set stuff up.

We went dress shopping that night :)




Max and Karla, my parade cuties



 Of course I have to take a photo with my Edwoo.  How else would I get a selfie in too???
\

It was soooo rainy...


 I mean all day terrible raining


This is Lexi... She sang in the video version of "Let It Go" with the whole choir behind her that became a viral video overnight. 


I don't care too much for her, but it was pretty cool seeing Ariana Grande perform live in front of us... For FREE


There we are in the group photo on Instagram!!!

Till Next Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment