Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mousters Degree!

So today I received my Mousters Degree from completing my seminar... I don't have a picture right now, but I'll put it in my next post!  I would've got a perfect attendance award too if it wasn't for the unpredicted event that occurred.

Speaking of that, our roommate Olivia had self-termed herself for school reasons and when I came back from New York our new roommate came!  Her name is Kalena and she's from Hawaii!  So far so good, at least she's not too weird.


My high score!  Josh is catching up though... 



Animal Kingdom for our Exporing Leadership class and working Frozen Fireworks!



Too much Frozen everywhere we go... Even Walmart

 Illuminations and a Beautiful Sunset




 Why has Frozen traveled everywhere!



Me on a usual day with Rupesh

Till Next Time:


No comments:

Post a Comment