Thursday, July 17, 2014

Exploring Leadership and More!


So I don't have any pictures from my class, but I thought I'd write about it.  The seminar I'm taking is called Exploring Leadership.  We are learning about all the different types of leadership around property.  Our teacher Jeff is the funniest guy ever and did the DCP a while back.  He's told us how he's worked his way up through the Disney Company starting back on the program in attraction as at The Haunted Mansion.  He really wanted The Jungle Cruise.... But don't we all :)  

We plan on going on two class trips to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.  I can not wait for those as it will be a different experience outside of the classroom..... Oh, and that reminds me, the classroom is the building right next door to me.  All I have to do is wake up nice and early and hop on over there.  

This experience has been truly amazing so far... And its only been 2 months!  It's crazy how fast this has gone by already.  



                                         
  Till Next Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment